Tuesday, September 27, 2011

New goals

Alright, so I haven't blogged in a couple of weeks, but I am here now. I am meeting weekly with my Prof. Satchi. He decided I need to have some concrete goals for this semester, especially because I am taking research for units. Meaning I MUST accomplish things this semester. The main component I am working on, as of recently, is a basic PPT, which is an overview of the entire research project as a whole, what I am doing right now and where the research can/will go. 

Another main goal for this semester is to complete my first 2 chapters (introduction & literature review) of my thesis. The introduction I can do from a proposal I wrote a summer back and the literature review should not be that difficult. Yet so far I am focusing on is the PPT, because Prof. Satchi wants me to present it to my group! AAAAAAAHHHHHH!! This terrifies me! I have not presented research since my last year of undergrad, which was 3 years ago! But either way I need to start practicing some time right? 

I will return on Friday for a PPT and research meeting update.

"We can be absolutely certain only about things we do not understand." ~ Eric Hoffer


No comments:

Post a Comment